Worker Information

How to notify StateCover of an injury or claim

  • Contact your council or complete the contact us webform.

For further assistance with your claim, contact your StateCover case manager or complete the contact us webform

At StateCover we value your feedback, if you have a complaint please complete the webform on the how to make a complaint page.

For further information

If resolution of a complaint has not be achieved with Statecover, you make seek further assistance from